Fall Wreath Ideas
October 24, 2011
Wreaths are such a fun and festive way to spruce up your front door during this time of year, they add warmth as the season starts to cool down. We’ve pulled a few of our favorite DIY ideas for you to try out!
- Indian corn wreath: Grab a wreath base or any circular object to which you can affix the corn and add the corn! Very easy and very festive.
- Succulent wreath: This one may be a little bit more complicated but it’s worth it when you’ll have this fabulous wreath hanging on your door! To see how to make your own, check out this tutorial!
- Polaroid wreath: Choose your favorite memories (preferably in the same and fall related color scheme) to attach to a foam base. Just remember to bring in at night or in the rain if you don’t want the images to be warped by moisture. via
- Cardboard cut-out wreath: This one is cheating a little bit on the DIY front, but you put it together so we say it counts 🙂 You purchase the kit from Cardboard Safari and make the wreath yourself.
- Felt leaves wreath: Cut out felt leaves in the same color (as pictured) or a few different colors and hot glue them to a foam base. via
- Corn husk wreath: Just grab a package of corn husks (available at mexican markets and craft stores), a pack of pins, and a foam base and put it all together. via
- Felt flower wreath: Purchase or make your own twig wrath and then use felt to create the flowers and attach with a hot glue gun. Find the full tutorial here.
- Modern circle wreath: For a different spin on the traditional wreath, just use pops of patterned paper, check out the tutorial here!
- Gold studded wreath: We all love a little glitter and gold and this is a fun and easy way to get it! Just grab a package of gold thumb tacks, stick them in a foam base, hang with a ribbon and you’re done! via
Please follow and like us: