A Russian Fairy Tale in Paris
September 9, 2011
Last month the ever so lovely Russian model + philanthropist, Natalia Vodianova, hosted a fairy tale themed ball at designer Valentino’s estate just outside Paris. The fabulous event was a benefit for Natalia’s The Naked Heart Foundation which aims to provide a safe and inspiring play environment for the children of Russia. Attendees were entertained by Bryan Ferry as they experienced the incredible fashion show of one-of-a-kind dresses by Versace and other fabulous designers. How exquisite is that mirrored runway!?
Celebs spotted at this sioree include: Tatiana Santo Domingo, Anne Hathaway, Margherita Missoni, Tommy Hilfiger, Christian Louboutin, and Grace Coddington. Check out more pictures here.
What a perfect theme for an event! Paris certainly does help to set the mood for such an occasion. 🙂 Take a note from Natalia and throw your own fairy tale event, perfect for Halloween or the fast approaching Holiday season. We could all use a little more magic in our lives…
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award