March 28, 2012
Here’s a fun little DIY project for Easter that we came across-eggshell vases! Great for the upcoming Easter holiday!
|via craftberry bush|
Just poke a hole in the top of an egg, empty (to make a delicious omelet!), affix a small mirror to the bottom with wax from a candle, fill with water and place the flower of your choice inside!
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award