EPI Celebrates Marsala – 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
January 28, 2015
2015 Pantone Color of the Year Marsala
According to Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute, “Marsala is a subtly seductive shade, one that draws us in to its embracing warmth. Marsala enriches our mind, body and soul, exuding confidence and stability,”
As a start, why not use this color for Valentines Day? It’s a perfect fit! We’ve discovered some great concepts to embrace this rich and sultry color for design in your home, fashion and celebrations.
Use Marsala as a splash of color in a pillow or wallpaper, or a full immersion of Marsala from floor to ceiling can be cozy, warm and comforting.
A wedding using Marsala inspirations in floral design, tablescapes and as a cake topper is the ultimate in romance!
Rock Marsala from lip to boot, formal or casual, so chic and so sophisticated!
It wouldn’t be Valentines Day without Marsala. A deep Crimson palette with accent colors can be so special, sweet, and sexy!
Happy Valentines Day from Team EPI!
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award