January 19, 2011
Installation by Stuart Haygarth using frame molding on a staircase at the Victoria & Albert Museum for the last London Design Festival in September.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to use a scaled down version in your home? Maybe just one or two layers on the outsides of the stairs, since you probably actually need them to be as functional as possible. But you could really make your stairs “pop” with an idea like this!
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award