From EPI, Easy Party Ideas – DIY Decor
December 8, 2014
The Versatile Votive
There are many ways to enhance your party or event using common items that you may already have at home. Votive candles are always a warm and wonderful way to boost the atmosphere and everyone looks great in candlelight! We have a few alternative ideas for votive candle holders, which make them extremely versatile.
Tiny Terrariums are a perfect way to use your votive holders. Fill them with succulents, air plants and pebbles. Use them as place cards by writing your guests names on the glass. Each guest will have a great gift to take home too!
Sparkle and Glow!
Utilize some items that you my already have in your pantry. Fill votive holders with glitter, colored candy sugar, cookie sprinkles or colored sand. Use whatever colors match or enhance your event décor. Place a birthday candle, thin taper or sparkler in the middle. Use this new votive look to add a little fun and whimsy to your table!
Votive holders are perfect for mini bud vases. Place one bud for a simple statement, or use a few smaller flowers to create a petite bouquet at each
place setting. Super easy and very chic!
DIY and Done!
Do your party design a favor, and make sure that you have plenty of votive holders and candles on hand. Use your imagination and make your party one to remember! Visit our blog for more EPI entertaining tips, ideas and décor fun.
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award