December 2, 2010
Check out this amazing Innovative Mexican hotelier Carlos Couturier’s latest project is an inland wonder, a former 19th-century water-purifying centrer next to the Iglesia de San Francisco in the colonial city of Puebla. Purity is the guiding principle of the hotel’s design as executed by renowned architects Ricardo Lego…rreta and his son Victor: black and white are the only colors, bringing out the subtleties of the materials used – stone from the original building, old wood, onyx and custom floor tile, as well as found materials such as bottles and glass fragments, which are also integrated in the hotel’s graphic design. But this minimalism shouldn’t be confused with lack of luxury: a roof terrace and 30-meter pool provide ample recreational opportunity, and the 26 guestrooms offer spectacular views of the city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A ground-floor restaurant, patio, library and extensive wine cellar offer civilized diversions, but La Purificadora’s real achievement is in its mix of tradition and contemporary flavor, giving Puebla a hotel to savor on the road from Mexico City to Oaxaca. The hotel contains only 26 rooms and offers great rates for the month of December!
Wouldn’t it be a great place to take a little winter vacation?
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award