September 1, 2011
All this hot weather makes us want to go swimming! It sure doesn’t feel like summer is on the way out, and we’re not complaining. There is something magical about the water and that feeling of floating. Photographer Nadia Moro captures the sensation so beautifully in her series “Behind the Surface” that we must share it with you all!
These images feel like a fairy story, completely other-wordly yet very familiar at the same time. Don’t you just love them?! The rest of her work is just as captivating so make sure to mosey on over to her portfolio and check it out!
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award