February 10, 2012
Valentine’s Day has a lot of hype and you often feel like you have to go over the top in making a grand romantic gesture, but a casual picnic can be just as romantic and much more fun!!
Plan ahead for the essentials: drinks, sandwiches and blanket, then jump on your bikes and your off!
You can add as much detail as you want (or as much as you have time for)! You can pick a spot a head of time and set up a little bit of decorations such as a garland with photos of you and your honey, or only bring what you can carry and make an adventure out of it.
Enjoy your plans this Valentine’s Day no matter what they are!
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award