Pops of Color
March 30, 2012
For the tented event we just did, we had so much fun creating the funky floral arrangements to go with our ‘Punk Chic’ look. We used pops of bright colors (much like we did we the furniture and accessories for this event) and interesting textures to spice things up.
We’re head over heels for these geometric containers that we used too! They’re classic but edgy at the same time so it makes them very versatile. There are so many different ways we could use them, but we hope you enjoyed this one example!
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award