Pretty in Pastels
April 9, 2014
Spring is blooming with the fresh and soft colors of renewal. We are inspired by the sweet colors of the season.
Fashion runways are filled with the smartest of shoes and accessories in the new “it” color palette. Get ready to see a profusion of pastels a huge trend for spring/summer 2014.
The hue, comes in different shades and textures of pale yellow, pink, lilac, green, coral and blue.
Embrace this sunny season with an Easter filled with delicious delicacies and style delights. Fear not! you won’t feel like the Easter Bunny if you use these easygoing tones – designers have modernized the colors into springtime friendly pieces that can be incorporated into your home, fashion, florals and of course – your Easter brunch table setting.
Easter is right around the corner – here is some “eggspiration” for your Holiday!
Inviting tables reflect the gentle glow and tender colors of Easter,
treat friends and family to a yummy Brunch
From Sexy French Traditional to Modern Retro, Pastel tones fit in any home!
|Fresh from the runway – garden florals a welcoming sight indeed!
Mix and match the best of the Season’s textures and tones – Delicate + Delicious or
Frilly + Folly. So Refreshing!
Beautiful and unbelievably decedent and delightful!
Happy Spring tidings!
Go a head and celebrate – Cheers from EPI!
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award