March 27, 2012
We’re so excited to show you some pictures from the exciting tented event we just finished. Taking the punk staple of black and white checker board and mixing it with other black and white patterns as well as pops of vibrant color created a fun a fabulous event space! The vibrant colors helped bring warmth and life to the environment and the black and white graphic elements gave it that punk edge.
Using a clear tent, we created a indoor/outdoor space that flowed seamlessly together. We used lighting not only functionally but also incorporated it as a design element throughout the space. We had so much fun with it and can’t wait to show you more pictures from the second night! Stay tuned!
We’d like to give a special thanks to Nadine Froger for taking such amazing photographs of the event!
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award