January 13, 2012
A thought about accent colors for tangerine tango: think pink.
Pink is a fun and peppy accent for orange/red hues because it’s close enough to feel slightly dissonant while still working well together. It’s good to have a neutral color as well to help ground these two vibrant colors. Taking a note from the above image, a slightly yellow cream color adds a nice dimension to the palette without going overboard.
Just some food for thought.
You have a good weekend and we’ll see you Monday 🙂
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award