White Hot Summer Celebration!
August 13, 2014
As summer sizzles and comes to an end – beat the heat and celebrate the season with an all white party. Featuring white is chic and classic. It may appear to be so simple but by using a metallic glint and a hint of color, go from simple to sophisticated and polished in a flash!
We used white Phalaenopis and golden Cymbidium orchids and paired them with snowy and plump Mop Head hydrangeas. By utilizing interesting and multi heighted containers, we created a visual focal point that crackled white-hot!
A bit of sparkle and shine from chandeliers above and table top candelabras add an unexpected elegance to the occasion. Sequin textures and mirrors lend a touch of fanciful whim. Blue lighting set the tone for relaxing and created the prefect space to chill.
Glossy, gossamer drapery swathed the lounge areas in shimmering harmony. Quirky over-sized head chairs and modern sofas were fitted with bright white lacquer tables. Gold metallic and white spangled pillows accentuated the contemporary, streamlined sensibilities – generating a comfortable space with an exclusive club-like aesthetic.
Whatever the venue – be it back yard soiree, pool party swank, or down home BBQ – make it white! Revel in those last dog days of summer and make some memories!
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award