2012 Women in Business Awards
June 4, 2012
We’re excited (and honored) to be nominated and attend the Orange County Business Journal 2012 Women in Business Awards tomorrow at the Hyatt Regency in Irvine. We’re looking forward to hearing Kimberly Cripe speak tomorrow. She’s the President and CEO of CHOC Children’s Hospital, one of the top pediatric healthcare systems in the nation. Kimberly’s done amazing work for CHOC, which was one of only eight children’s hospitals in the country to be named to the Leapfrog Group‘s “Top Hospitals 2007” list and was the only hospital in California to earn the Silver level CAPE (California Awards for Performance Excellence) Award from the California Council for Excellence.
Congratulations to all the nominees! See you tomorrow!
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award