Cheap Trick Party
July 10, 2012
Close to 2,000 guests attended this party that we designed, managed and produced for the multiple day events providing evening entertainment and reception for conference attendees at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel. The party took place in over 38,000 square feet of public parking space across from the Ritz, and a lot of planning went into this event that was inspired by the headline entertainment: Cheap Trick.
The party was a wonderful throw back of old school rock with a retro twist! Black and white with pops of color, checkered accented backdrops and table runners reinforced the look. A mix of authentic retro furniture combined with modern pieces assisted in providing the late 60’s early 70’s feel. The simple color palette of black and white was enhanced with pops of orange and fuchsia color flowers. Additional pieces of furniture in green and blue were matched in lighting throughout.
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award