EPI Color Spotlight -PURPLE
August 5, 2015
Purple – combines the calm stability of blue and the fierce energy of red. It is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. Purple also represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic.
Our travels have taken us to far away locales and some near by. Each experience has taught a little something about design and style. The sites, sounds and architecture has motivated us to express the inspirations in our events. Our first stop – Paris, France.
These gorgeous flowers in varying shades of violet, magenta and mauve were joyful, bright and vivacious. Flower shops were overflowing with an abundance of roses, tulips, and hydrangea – representing every color of the purple rainbow. This is where our Parisian passion for purple began.
Purple and its’ many variations can be playful and moody, or seriously chic and sensuous. From flowers and furniture to lighting and gobos – an event’s vibe and ambiance can be enhanced with the color fit for royalty.
In floral décor, there are so many ways to incorporate a little, or a lot of purple. We like to combine several different hues for a big impact. How about a pop of no color – use white. We love how white makes the other colors standout. We also love the simplicity of one single stem.
Regal and refined, we have found that purple is an exceptional and distinct shade that can be used in so many ways. Team EPI encourages you to go for it and embrace your passion for purple!
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award