Hair by Peter Gray
January 13, 2011
One of the top hairstylist in the world, Peter Grey collaborated with former assistant Masa Honda to showcased the amazing hair editorial, photographed by Takahiro Ogawa as part of the Asia Beauty Expo. Aside from inviting 17 stylists, including Nicola Formichetti, Patti Wilson and Robbie Spencer, to customize a simple men’s jumpsuit, the show also featured the cream of recent Parsons and Central Saint Martins alumni, including Jackie Lee, Paula Cheng and Thomas Tait.
The avant garde women’s and men’s fashion was there to compliment the sculptural and the couture-like; two elements that are key to Gray’s idea of show hair.
Hair by Peter Gray & Masa Honda, photography by Takahiro Ogawa, styling by Yasuhiro Takehisa, art direction by Kazuya Goan, makeup by Chiho Omae, Manicure by Kotoe, mask by Hirotake Sakai & Chiho Omae
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award