February 7, 2011
Check out this Swedish designer Lamija Suljevic’s collection from Fall/Winter 2010.
She’s a fashion designer born in Bosnia but based in Stockholm – Sweden. The collection looks very tailored and has beautiful shapes.
Her main inspiration for the collection was her hometown, her past & her lost childhood. “It’s important to me that my garments are something more than just a garment on a hanger. They should tell a story.”
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award