Pink For the Holidays
December 2, 2010
A beautiful table setting like this one with simple additions of candles, mercury glass and silver garland can turn your existing white china into a holiday tablescape.
A simple silver chain garland turns this dining area to a lovely Christmas setup. Make your own with strips of silver paper and add them around your home for an easy and elegant decoration.
I love these vintage decorations placed in layered antique metal dishes as a focal point on the table. Look for pieces like these at thrift and vintage stores or at flea markets and combine them for fun and festive centerpiece.
Christmas, Santa Fe style. Follow suit and throw in some dried chili peppers to spice things up in your decor this season.
Incorporate them into a natural wreath with different ornaments and pine cones for a fun accent!
Using all vintage elements makes for a pretty in pink Christmas. Decorate your chandelier with ornaments, bring out a simple garland and intermix holiday elements to achieve this look.
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award