August 9, 2011
The pink didn’t stop with the linen either: we used different types of flowers in varying shades of pink for our centerpieces, pink glasses, pink cupcakes and a delicious pink cocktail garnished with a fresh raspberry. To top it all off those ghost chairs take this brunch to a whole other level of chic – and they are comfortable too! Who would have guessed?
Always take a look through your own stash of goodies to see what you can add from your own personal style. Layering is just as important as the items you choose – and balanced with that is knowing when to take away certain things. Always bring an editing eye when creating a tablescape, just because you have it doesn’t mean you have to use it. Make sure that it makes sense with the story you’re telling.
Photography by the one and only, Aaron Shintaku!
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award