September 13, 2011
We here at EPI love the transformative nature of out work. We start with a space that is one thing and we make it into something that is completely different and new. There is no alteration to the actual structure of the spaces we use, but what we do makes people look at the space in a whole new way.
Rebecca Ward is an artist who does this same thing with her tape installations. She transforms the spaces she uses with the linear sculptures she creates with colorful tape!
We love that Rebecca uses such a simple and common material in such an extraordinary way. Her work has been used by big names such as Kate Spade in their New York and Tokyo flagship stores and she has shown her work in galleries worldwide.
Take a cue from Rebecca and use common place materials to transform your room, house or event space!
- Weddings by EPI Fall Style Shoot
- A Very Pink Chic Birthday Bash in Laguna
- Elite Productions International Produces Top 100 Event in the Country by BizBash
- Elite Productions International is named among Top 50 Event Companies of 2019 by Special Events
- One Black Tent, Two-Night Party
- Presidential Pink | EPI celebrates the installment of its VP to President of MPI OC with a Rock Opera
- For the Love of Purple Engagement Party
- BizBash Covers EPI's Rock Opera Inspired Event and Floral Design at the Nixon Library and Museum
- After Party at the Sheats Goldstein Residence
- EPI's Pawntra Shadab is the recipient of the 2019 Smart Women In Meetings Award